Get the preventive services that are right for you!
Take advantage of these and other services available with no cost-sharing under most health coverage, thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
- Developmental screening
- Hearing and vision screening
- Height and weight measurements
- Iron supplements for some infants
- Obesity screening and counseling
- Oral health risk assessment
- Blood health screening
- Lead screening for at-risk infants
- Phenylketonuria (PKU) screening
- Immunization Vaccines:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis
- Haemophilus influenza type B
- Hepatitis A & B
- Inactivated poliovirus
- Influenza (Flu Shot)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Most preventive services are covered with no cost-sharing. However, if you receive additional services, you may be billed. Ask your provider’s office or plan to explain any charges.
An Infant is a child under the age of 3.