Get the preventive services that are right for you!
Take advantage of these and other services available with no costsharing to adults under most health coverage, thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
- Blood pressure and cholesterol screenings
- Alcohol misuse and tobacco use counseling
- Type 2 Diabetes Screening
- Aspirin use for some adults
- Colorectal cancer screening for adults over 50
- Depression screening
- Diet counseling and obesity screening
- Hepatitis B and C screening
- HIV screening and STD prevention counseling
- Lung Cancer screening for some adults
- Immunization Vaccines:
- Hepatitis A and B
- Herpes Zoster
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (Flu Shot)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Most preventive services are covered with no costsharing. However, if you receive additional services, you may be billed. Ask your provider’s office or plan to explain any charges.
An Adult is anyone over the age of 18.