Get the preventive services that are right for you!
Take advantage of these and other services available with no cost-sharing under most health coverage, thanks to the Affordable Care Act.
- Developmental screening and Autism screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Depression screening
- Developmental screening
- Obesity screening and counseling
- Oral health risk assessment, including fluoride supplements for some children
- Height and weight measurements
- Lead screening for at-risk children
- Vision screening
- Immunization Vaccines:
- Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis
- Haemophilus influenza type B
- Hepatitis A &B
- Inactivated poliovirus
- Influenza (Flu Shot)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Most preventive services are covered with no cost-sharing. However, if you receive additional services, you may be billed. Ask your provider’s office or plan to explain any charges.
A Child is anyone between the ages of 3 and 12.